The Protec company switching adaptor with splash-proof, eaesthetic casing. It is designed to outdoor mount on the wall (for IP53 "Index of Protection" norm it is recommended to install the device under a roof). The video and power connector is located inside adaptor casing.
The adaptor should be correctly installed in vertical position with connectors down.
- Input voltage: AC 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz (cable terminals).
- Output voltage: DC 12 V stabilized.
- Output current: 1.5 A.
- Connector: 2.1/5.5 mm power plug with cable.
- Splash-proof casing for outdoor mounting under a roof.
- IP53 "Index of Protection" norm.
Power adaptor with closed cover:
View after remove the cover:
To open the cover pull the cable hole (look at the picture):
The camera powering is connected very easy and aesthetic:
Connect the power cable to terminals:
Connect the camera power and video signal:
All is ready to hide inside splash-proof casing:
View after installation: